Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi, Los Peces are really central, Literally 3-4 mins from the beach. There are shops around the hotel with a supermarket underneath, there is also a crazy golf course just outside of the apartments too.I cant help you with the inside of the apartments as i have not stayed there sorry.There is lots to do in salou, theres english/irish/scottish/spanish pubs, karaoke bars,nightclubs that shut at 2 am and some other big clubs just outside of salou that go on until 5-6 in the morning (if you want them).Food wise its the same there is loads of choice...english,chinese,spanish not forgetting good old mcdonalds and burger king!!There is also a english chippy just in case you get home sick for english grub.A few favs of ours were Black Beauty and robin hood(2 mins from where you are)We did nt really do the discos as we have 3 young children so mostly went to family places.We were paying roughly £15-£25 for 5 of us to eat out inc drinks and a pint of the spanish local was about £1.80- £2.00. We go in may and the temps are usually in mid seventies so i imagine that when you go it will be hotter.The reps trips are good too we have been to Barcelona,visited Nou camp football stadium and the zoo which were all excellent ( you can do all of these yourself if you are confident of finding your way around barca and getting back to salou before the last train leaves)Port aventura is a really good day out,there s a waterpark there.If you have any more questions feel free to ask (as you can tell i can go on a bit)
Lou Lou
would you be able to tell me the name of a hotel which is near to Los peces as my parents have booked this for sept and their friends now want to book on but los peces is full or so it seems if i can find a hotel or apartments close to los peces i can let them know
thanks
Hi Vickyvicky,

Hotels that are close to the Los Peces include:-

Hotel Delfin Park
Hotel Salou Princess
Hotel Olympus Palace
CYE Salou Apartments (Not to be confused with the CYE Marina & CYE Holiday Centre)

If these are full let me know and I'll send some info on other hotels that are just a bit further away - all the above are literally two minutes walk away at the most.

Good luck
Mark
Thanks very much mark will pass this info on to my parents friends and hopefully they can get a good price for one of these hotels!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.