Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Salou Markets
9 Posts
Hi bluey,
I know there is a market in Pinada on friday mornings as I went with my mum 3 weeks back. It seemed to have loads of bag and shoe stalls, although they seemed to repeat their selves a lot. I think if your a market person you could pass an hour in it, I'm not, Mum is.
It is positioned behind the waterpark, in a big carpark.
I never been to the one in Salou, but I believe it is in the old town area of Salou.
Cheers Bellana
Hi,
there is a big market on a sunday at Bona Vista, its not far from Salou and you can get there yourself, it only costs a few pounds if you go it alone rather than go with the reps. Find a info desk in Salou and get a bus time table it will tell you how to get there.
There is also a market on in La Pineda behind the Aquapolis waterpark, this is on a friday.
Tarrogona also has markets (used to be tues and thurs but you would have to check) this is easy to get to, i found these ones better and there was lots of shops around the market place.
To be honest i would pick one market to go to because once you have seen one markets goods you have pretty much seen them all. The traders do most of the markets on the Costa Dorada.

Loulou.
My mother in law and i spent 2.5 hours going through the benidorm market so if the one on the sunday is big that sounds good but i suppose we could always do both :roll: anything else worth checking out shopping wise :wink:
I have been to both (Benidorm and the Sunday market at Bona Vista) and to be honest they are pretty much the same, the Bona Vista, has more authentic stalls in the way of food etc
Thank you very much, thats what i really was looking for a good big market to spend the morning in and on a par with benidorms which we loved :thanks
I came home from Salou today and just wanted to warn people about a suposed 'market'
There is a free map of Salou that lists a market with a number 6. It is shown just behind the train station. This is a supermarket selling fish and not a market stall type market. My mum made me walk the length of the prom to get there and it was a big disappointment having expected a nice market.
There was a market in Salou last year I'm sure it will still be there, from Europa (?) roundabout ( where H10 Europa Park is) you head right towards the old town then turn left, think it was on a monday you can't miss all the people walking to it - just follow on, all the usual stalls there not as big as the market at Benidorm.
Thanks for the directions they will come in handy as it is the europa that we are going to :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.