Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
I've added this hotel to our review site. If anyone has stayed here then please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks
hi Debs
when are you going? I haven't been to the hotel but have looked at the location and would say it would be fine if you want to be away from it all. If you like a bit of nightlife you may find it a bit of pain transport wise. Looks a good place to be during the day though!
What are you looking for in your holiday? If you give us a little more info I'll bet others will jump in with suggestions! :D
We are going in August (school holidays!).
We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa/apartment.
(there are 4 of us, 2 teenagers).
Not worried about nightlife - just need somewhere to eat each evening.
Want somewhere with a good size pool, not too crowded.
Comments vary greatly. Although more recent comments have been positive.
Also take a look at Mae Nam and Bo Phut to the north. Fishermans Village is next to BoPhut and is a great place for restaurants without being too busy. No nightclubs there but some nice little bars as well. Mae Nam is right next to Bophut. Both are easy to get to Chaweng from although you may not want to be bothered!
You also said you were looking for somewhere else? Hua Hin or Cha Am are within easy distance of Bangkok. Not really great for beaches but plenty of choice for nice hotels with great pools!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.