Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi Heatwave

It was a few years ago but we have been to both resorts with kids. We all preferred Playa den Bossa out the two resorts. They are quite similar though.

Liz :wave
San An is full of entertainment bars, many of which are family orinated and is probably the biggest family area on the island, but there is very little to do without spending money, no decent beach for example.

Playa Den Bossa, has a nice beach, it's much small in terms of family entertainment though. However there is the big water park here, also you are very close to Ibiza town with it's all night markets and shopping.

Have you considered Es Cana though? Es Cana is a large family area throughly catering for families, lots of entertainment, loads of family resturants serving mainly english food, there is a great beach with lots of water sports and no where is a long walk as it's all pretty compact. Plus on a Wednesday it's home to the "hippy" market which is fun for any age.

I would recommend it over San An personally.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.