Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I've just booked to stay at these apts through justbenidorm.com, if you go on to this site it gives you a map of where the apts are. I can't find out any other info about them tho, if you go please let me know what they are like, I go in September. :)
hi Lisa, i have also booked San Diego apts from 7th September 2004, im sure i read that it was built just this year! so hense not many reviews or info on it! very cheap though#! spose i might see u there but be a bit late then!
San Diego Apartments is a very new (2004) construction, it's a fairly small complex by Benidorm standards, and I believe that most of the apartments are privately owned and let through various agencies. All of that contributes towards us not yet having received any reviews on the complex.

However, situated on the busy Calle Gerona, the complex is in the heart of Benidorm's nightlife, which will have its pros and cons depending on your own personal preferences.

David :wave
just got a phone call from just benidorm.com to say they have overbooked! already booked my flights from easyjet so going to have to find someting else now!! just my luck!!
Hi there

We booked last Saturday through Benidorm Direct and received our confirmation and information recrded delivery today, everything looks great and the price we got from them was unmatchable. So far so good.
Hope it works out as good for you.
We got a phonecall today from them again saying that they would upgrade us free of charge to EL Faro hotel which is right on potiente beach! only thing is have to spend €6 to get to the town or a 30 minute walk.
if your wondering how i did the "€" sign hold down ALTGr key and press number 4 ($) sign! just incase you didnt already know ;) now i can start looking forward to it!!!
Cheers for that Davey, i have read a few reviews on hotel el faro 95% are 5 out of 5 2 are are 3 out of 5 so quite looking forward to it now! plkus they have a bar in teh hotel where as the san diego doesn't. I have 3 choices, either
1: Take a baby car seat as luggage for trip to and from hotel - airport
2: Get a bus/coach.
3: Hold him in back of cab on my lap as will be doing that for whole flight anyway.
what do you reckon what would u do??
Hi stuey ....

1. Sounds the best and safest option if you can manage it
2. No seat belts, so kid just sitting on your lap
3. No baby seat, but at least seat belts to secure him on your lap

thanks for narrowing it down for me dave! ;) lol so i think i will go with either take the seat with me and bump it into passengers heads as im walking down the isle, then stick it in the cupboard when i get to the airport or get a cab stick him on mylap and put the seat belt around us both? i better go on a diet now then cos it just gets round me LOL
Just wondered if anybody has been here.I,ve checked reviews and there are none for these apartments. They are new 2004 so that might be why.

Alexa :D
Hi all. Thinking of booking these apartments for late March/early April. I know exactly where they are. Just wondeed if anyone had stayed in them recently and what they are like. If I do book them it will be through Benidorm Direct has anyone used this company before?
Any info much appreciated.
Mark
http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/san-diego/
150 metres to levante beach and 600 metres to the old town.
Newly constructed in 2004.'Next door to Rocky's Bar

besos xxx
sanji
Hi MARK,We stayed here at the end of September and they were very good apartments. Very new and modern with all the facilities you need for self catering. They could be a bit noisy because of the location but it didn,t bother us . Hope this helps.

Has anyone stayed there who has not posted a review?
If so, what's their opinion. Are there any English language channels on the T.V. Are TV's money in slot? Is there an ironing board or iron? Any information appreciated. Where is the Safety Deposit Box and how much?
Thanks
Helen
Any updates would also be welcome on our reviews page ... please click here.

Hiya Helen.
I don't know if you have viewed these sites, some information contradicts each other. :roll:

One poster says there is no English TV channels, then another link says Sky sports and movies.?
The price for renting the TV is also mentioned.

http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/san-diego/

http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/san-diego/facts_i.html

http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/reviews/hotels/sandiego.htm

Sanji x
Hi Helen, I posted a rteply or you in the diy question. We stayed here Sept 2005 and found them very good. TV was slot we ididnt really watch it but I,m sure it was the usual basics of bbc news, eurosport, cnn and Spanish channels. We did have iron and ironing board . The safety deposit box was in the wardrobe in the bedroom and cost 3 euro per day.Anything else I can help you with just ask.

Booked to go there in October. When in Beni last week went to check them out. Guy on reception (Dutch?) was most helpful and showed us round an empty apartment. It was fabulous compared to other apartments we have stayed in and are really looking to our holiday in October.
Would still welcome any feedback from anyone who has actually stayed there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.