America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Vegas hotel prices go up and down depending on conventions etc check here to see whats going on when you arrive
http://www.lvcva.com/meetings/convention-calendar.jsp

also try Fatwallet as they have special offers on all the time for Vegas Hotels
Fat Wallet is pretty much redundant now as it is no longer updated and maintained.

Try http://www.smartervegas.com

You might be better to book something you are happy with as a fall back in case nothing better comes along. If you book direct with the hotel you can normally cancel 48-72 hours before arrival without penalty.

luci :wave
If you see a San Fran hotel you like then I would book it now. Vegas is easy to get a place to stay at almost anytime but location in San Fran can be important so might be best to book earlier.

TC
Thanks TeeCee, i have booked the San Francisco one.. Decided i better, now just gotta find the Vegas one.. :)
So smartervegas is ok to book through.

They are coming up with £897 for 7 nights for 4 adults in October. Not a bad price if they are reliable.
You don't book with smartervegas. That is just a site which links to offers direct on the hotels' own websites.

Which hotel is that price for?

Ops silly me, that price is for the Mirage. But it is cheaper that i got going direct to the Mirages own website.
Have you tried hotels4u or travel republic? :)
No i will have a look at Hotels4U.

I am a bit hesitant about Travel Republic because people on here have had trouble with hotels being booked then nearer the time being told they are full. Although i have used them a couple of times with no problems.

You will get promo codes through smartervegas which will make it cheaper than the rates you see on the hotels' own websites, but you would still be booking direct with the hotel and have the same cancellation policies.

Thank you luci, i think i will go through smarter vegas the price is better than any other i have found so far . x :)
Yeah we used travel republic last year for our vegas hotel & didnt have any problems either.. we have used hotels4u this time though as they had the better deals.. we used them earlier this year aswell for cyprus too.. when are you going? :)
We are in Vegas from 20th Oct for 7 nights and them LA for 2.

Last time in Oct my hubby and i stayed in the Venetian. But the roof top pool did not get much sun due to the buildings around it. Also this time i will have two daughters with me 22 and 18. I thought the Mirage was more lively for them. :)
The Mirage looks nice.. Hope you have a lovely holiday.. were off in november :D
Remember that the Mirage has a daily resort fee of $22.40 inc tax on top of the room rate and that there is a 12 tax on the room rate.

Yes i know about the resort fee , that is why i looked at one room for 4 not two double rooms.

The smartervegas price included the tax, so i thought it was a good price.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.