Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi! im going back to santa ponsa on 9th september to visit friends! i lived there for 3 summers and it is busier during july and august... september is a bit quieter but still a good laugh, near enough everywhere will be open, most places are open in to october so dont worry about that! santa ponsa's nightlife is more laid back than magaluf but if u want a wilder night then magaluf is only about 10 mins in a taxi and costs about 10-13 euros. hope that helps, have an ace time!
laura x
thanks laura, just wanted a bit of reassurance, the plan was to visit magaluff maybe for a night, as long as it isn't dead ill be happy, were goin for a week how much money would you recomend for a weeks drinkin and eating!
id say about £400 worth of euros... though depends how much you drink!!! lol! im taking my visa anyway so can get cash out if i need it as well! have fun x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.