Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
You'll have no problems, September is still a busy month and is often just as lively as July/August. As there's less families there's often MORE people up for the party :glynis !

Head for Orfandinou Street and you won't go far wrong!!
Thanks marcuschap,

We're staying on Orfandiou Street in the Alexia Hotel, so i'm sure we cant go far wrong finding the bars .....
I know the Alexia well as i lived there for a short while (though nearly 10 years ago!!).

It's a basic but v friendly hotel and couldn't be better located for the beach and nightlife. Mandraki Harbour's only a 10 minute walk away so if you want to book any boat trips save yourself some cash and book direct with the boat operators.
we are thinking of going across to Turkey on a boat trip but its Marmaris i'm interested in .... i've heard about all the cheap 'fakes' there. can you go direct from mandraki harbour to Marmaris?
Yes, Marmaris is the port in Turkey from Mandraki. Have a good holiday, my daughter and her fiance and 6 of their friends will be at the Alexia at the same time as you. We've been going there for years and as Marcus says, it's a basic hotel but clean and friendly and always hot water.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.