Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
santa ponsa
4 Posts
Ok no replies but have narrowed it down to Don rey jamie for half board,or Pionero/santa Ponsa for all inclusive.I can get Pionero/santa Ponsa cheaper and its all inclusive but the food and entertainment reviews are bad.Has anyone some idvice who has been to these
Hi My family and I have been to the Rey don jaime for the past 2 years and are booked there again this year. We have really enjoyed our 2 previous stays: good food, great entertainment team, staff very friendly and helpful and its in a good location as well. The hotel has recently changed hands and is no longer part of the Marina group so I dont know how different it will be with the new owners, but I asked in a previous post about this and from the replies I got it seems it should all be the same so fingers crossed it is. If there is anything more specific you want to know about the rey don jaime I will be happy to help if I can.
Is it too late have you booked trickydicky? We stayed at Hesperia Playas de Mallorca Santa Ponsa last year it was lovely. We booked direct with the hotel and got a good deal. CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.