Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I went to Santo Tomas in 2004 and absolutely loved it but it's definitely not for anyone who needs lots of shops/restaurants/bars etc as it's very quiet (at least it was then!).

You'll find resort reports HERE.

Pippy :D
Given the choice, Santo Tomas with Cala en Porter a long way behind.
thanks both of you for the replies. I've definitely got my eye on santo tomas, however I'd heard the beach at cala'n'porter was good, and that it had more restaurants. Had one of the best holidays of my life at Son Bou so it sounds like I'll just be up the coast if all goes to plan then.

thanks again for the swift responses :)
have just widened my search to include cala'n bosch which should be a bit busier from what I've read, would this be true ?
Hi I have been to Menorca for past twenty years but not Cala'n Bosch a quiet place called S'Algar.But if I had to take my kids and grandkids it would be Cala'n Bosch as there seems to be something for everybody there.Hope you like it when yuo get there if you go.Menorca is a beautiful place and it would be better if you hired a car to see other places aswell.
Cheers Mary P.S going next week for second time this year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.