Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
'This luxurious hotel is beautifully located on the Sinai Peninsula, on its own stretch of private beach. With its fabulous swimming pool, wonderful restaurants and superb range of sporting facilities, guests can feel truly pampered in this eastern retreat.'
It goes on to say:
'Situated on its own private beach, stretching over 360m in Sharks Bay. A shuttle bus runs to and from Na'ama Bay.'

try this link
thomsonbeachcouk/th/beach/viewAccommodation.do?accommodationCode=023813&seasonCode=S2007&brochureCode=TH44
I actually know the front desk Manager and was shown around this hotel a few weeks ago. Its a beautiful hotel and very spacious. The grounds and pools are a delight. I didnt eat there, but it was all inclusive. Its situated in Sharks Bay, quite close to the Hilton there and about 10 minutes from the main centre of Naama Bay.
Any more questions, just ask
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.