Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
SCUBA DIVING
7 Posts
Just so you know a bit about us to help you regarding the hotel request. Hubby 37, me 34. Dont want to participate in any nightlife or "animation" entertainment, want a quiet relaxing break and preferably a hotel without too many children as dont really want to holiday with children not having any of our own. MUST be clean. Must be on or very near a beach. Food must be buffet as I am a vegetarian (no meat or seafood) but hubbie is a committed carnivore. We sound hideously boring but just need a break away from the rat racefor a fewprecious days...
THANK YOU! :D
Found on the web

"Tabarka Yachting Club and the International Diving Centre at Port el Kantaoui are recognised by the World Confederation for Diving and offer fully equipped lessons and trips."

I also found this

http://www.divernet.com/travel/tunisia1299.htm

May be of help

I stayed at the Royal kenz which I loved for its absence of children :)
I have a review in the hotel section
Thanks for the info. I have now found several references to the International Dive Centre at PEK following your advice but cant actually find a current website for them to pre-arrange diving if we go for a hotel in this area - can anyone help?

Any divers out there dived this area? Any suggestions of companies / dive sites / handy hints? :?:

Thanks alot
Hi, me again - I understand that there is actually a dive centre at the Thalassa Hotel at Skanes. Anyone got any views on them? I have emailed for info but not heard anything yet......
Hi, heard back from the SAAM dive centre on site at the Thalassa - all arranged for diving in March. Appears to be very professional.

saam@diving-monastir.com

cost as I quote " the price for 1 dive 26 euro
for 6 dives 130 euro include all equipement"
Not impressedwith SAAM dive centre - despite booking online in October the Dive centre on the beach of the Thalassa hotel was shut for the duration of our stay. Appears it was shut for for a month according to the hotel staff (not part of the hotel). Very poor if you ask me. Husband wasnt impressed. However, found a dive centre 10 mins taxi ride in Monastir marina.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.