EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Or maybe a reflection that a lot of brits were taken in and paid too much over the last couple of years on the back of all those "all you have to do is buy a property abroad, sit on your backside and magically its worth 50% more than you paid for it?" TV shows..
Hi Hotel Stayer, I'm sure what you say is true in a lot of cases.

However we paid a very reasonable price for our Apartments (One actually belongs to the Father-In-Law)

We both intended to use them solely for family use but circumstances have changed and we need to sell them. I'm not looking for a huge profit either, I'd be quite happy to get back what we paid

Jordy
Hi Jordy.I wish you luck. There are a tremendous amount of unsold Villas and Apartments here and more on the market every day.I'm afraid it's a buyers market at the moment.

Ian
Jordy... try the turkish emlaks eg turyap.......... there is a turk market. Also try sahibinden.com a site for owners to sell direct
CB Thanks for that I will give them a try,

Cheers

Jordy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.