America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Pop down to your local Post Office and ask them to look up prohibited and restricted items for Canada

I've tried looking on the Royal mail site - if it's there it's not obvious. Just a phone number for queries 08457 740 740
Cheers - gave them a call, very helpful! :tup

Gotta get the parcel sent now! :duh
HI all, We are off to Canada at the end of May visiting relations. My cousin has asked if we can bring over some Cornish Pasties and Clotted cream, is it possible?
See deetee's post above. The same restrictions should apply whether the items are posted or hand carried.

Bear in mind that liquids over 100mls are not allowed on aircraft and clotted cream would be considered a liquid.

luci :wave
Hi,

I was told that couldn't take / send any meat products or fresh dairy products. I'm sending over some bread, cereals, chocolate etc. I called them up and told them what I wanted to take and they said yes or no over the phone.

Cheers,
Lee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.