Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

Cannot help on the hotels, but i go in November and i am going again this year 16th for two weeks. The conditions are perfect, fresh and crisp in the morning with glorious sun, temps rising to 85 degrees, nights on the other hand are cooler, around 16/17c ( 66-68f). You will need to take a sweater and long trousers in the evening, some nights are warmer than others.

Anywhere where there is water, will be mossies i am afraid, just bring with you the normal antihistamine tablets and mossie spray. I will have visited Sharm for 7 times this November and never been bitten by mossies, but some people do.

Enjoy your holiday :)

Michelle x
We went for half term last year which went into November and the weather was fantastic , this year we are going a week later, the weather will be great..as for mossies , none of my family got bitten.

For some historic weather info go here http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/afristdf.htm

Hotelwise , we stayed at the Holiday Village so can't help you really
Hi, I've just came back from The Tropicana Grand Azure last week and i must say its a lovely hotel. The food was great, very clean hotel the rooms were cleaned everyday and the whole resort is so tidy. The service was great and just overall a really nice hotel. It was far too hot for me though temps 45degrees + in the day time so like you i would probably go back october/november time when it cools down a bit. If you have children theres plenty for them to do, kids clubs, water slides, 3 different pools, activities etc. I got a few little bites but they didnt itch too much and never turned into anything nasty either. They have there own dive centre aswell located on the beach. Plenty to drink at night, drinks available all inclusive until 2am!

Good luck finding your holiday. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.