Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
shops
7 Posts
the perfume shops are over the place in Tenerife. You can not go wrong for them.It would help if you tell us what you want Hotel or apartments
Hi

Thanks for the replies.
Accomodation wise, it would have to be 3 adults, 1 child to a room. My childrens ages will be 11 and 13 years old, which would mean the eldest would need to go on as an adult,
Preferably 4* half board and as close to shops as possible, but not to niosey at night.
I know what you all think..........................fussy wotsit but i am also booking for others in a large family and have to think of there wishes too.
:lol:
Hi!

I would recommend the tenerife princess, this is half board, am sure its a 4 star hotel. I stayed here with family in june, its a lovely hotel. Its suitated in pdla, in the flat part, no hills. Behind the hotel is the main shopping area, the safari centre is also here, full of lovely shops. This is about a 3-4 min walk from the hotel. No noise at night, very peaceful. There are many more lovely hotels in this area including, hotel vulcano and la siesta. hope this helps.
Hi There
Try Laguna 1 which is round the corner from the Torvicas shopping centre and on the flat area. plenty of shops
used to be sold with First Choice but reckon a few companies do it
fiona
Hi.

We think you would be most suited to any of the following.

Tenerife Princess
Hotel Bitacora
Hotel La Siesta
Hotel Vulcano
Hotel Conquistador

All in the same area, close to the beaches and by the sound of it PERFUME shops
Try La Siesta or any one of the Mare Nostrum complexes. Very good value and excellent location . Exactly fits your criteria. Enjoy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.