America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
you will definatly get extra magic hours for the 3 nights that you stay onsite.i beleive that your room key is used as your pass(but not sure if not buyind tickets from disney..if you dont get answers to all your questions try http://www.thedibb.co.uk excellent for specific disney questions.. mo
You might need to check if there is a minimum number of nights you can stay in a Disney hotel, I seem to recall that there is, but it may be 3 so you should be OK.

You get a credit card room key, which is also your access key to the parks. If you wish you can also use it as a charge card for items you buy in the parks to, they used to be transported back to your rooms so that you do not need to carry them about all day, but you need to double check if this arrangement still operates as its a few years since I've been.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.