Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Exactly where is Siam park?My daughter and her boyfriend go to Adeje in 2 weeks and want to go
On the hillside at the back of the bus station in Las Americas. There are free buses to take you there stopping at various points around the resorts. Any excursions shop should give you a leaflet showing the pick up points, then you can either book the trip in advance or go on the day and pay at the door.
Is the weather/water warm enough to spend the day there during the middle of December? I have got 14 and 11 year kids who would love to go when we are there.
I was in the new Siam Park last January-wonderful place.

I noticed that day that an area up the back was not open. This part seemed to consist of an arena where shows might be staged. Is it open now?

Any person got an info?

Regards,

Billyboy.
Is it worth buying tickets online from official Park website, they say you save money by doing so. If not does anyone know of where in the Playa de las Americas area you can buy them at a good price. Also is there a free bus/coach service from the Las Dalias Hotel area? :wave:
Can anyone tell me the best place to buy tickets for Siam Park. Are they worth booking online here or to buy them in Tenerife.
We are having a family trip to Tenerife in March - and bringing my sister and her 2 kids for their first trip abroad! I really want to take them to Siam Park, as it looks amazing (would be my first time to the park as well).

Prices seem a bit expensive on their website - anyone know any way to get discount tickets?!
can i book tickets of lthere website before i go . would they get sent over to england or would i collect from entrance . my daughter will be 12 in oct so i will have to pay adult price for her. another question i suffer bad veins on legs and dont fancy wallking round all day in swimsuit can i wear a sarong and could i still go on slides if wearing it
Hi Shazbo

I saw some women wearing long shorts on the slides when I was there in November. But I just wanted to say that although you are probably very conscious of your legs, you'll find that no one else will even notice! Everyone walks around with their swimsuits on, and you see all shapes, sizes, colours and wobbly bits! I've got a few scars which in other circumstances I'm very aware of, but when on holiday at waterparks, it's so laid back and no one worries.

I used to worry about this so much, but now I just think - I'm holiday and I want to feel comfortable in my own skin, sod everyone else! Plus I hate tan lines :rofl
:D Jayne :D
We are a family of 5 adults (and one toddler) who are staying in PDLA in early April - really want to visit Siam Park (been to Tenerife loads of times but never been to the Park) but can see it may be a bit pricy at around £24.00 per adult.

Anyone know if there are any websites etc where we can find extra discount etc?

Many Thanks,

R
You wont get much cheaper than that unless your a resident......and at 24 euros each its a bargain.....cant do alton towers for that
Is it cheaper (at £24) to buy the tickets before we go - or is it around the same price on the door (or to buy from one of the local shops)?
Hi guys
Anyone used the link from Tenerifewaterpark.com?

The prices are alot cheaper that buying as euros from Siam. Do you think it is an official website associated with Siam park?

Thanks
Fluff
You're not buying directly from them, they are affiliate sellers. When you click on the link, it takes you to Atractiontix, which is OK.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.