Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi we went to Sidari last september and the restaurant that we ate in most was the three little pigs, this was for our evening meal, and for a good english breakfast, fagins was great. Hope this helps :D
Sidari has loads of great places to eat! As mntioned above the Three Little Pigs is great for an evening meal & you should get traditional Greek fire dancing as entertainment at about 9pm if I remember rightly!

Also theres a hotel in the middle of the strip called Three Brothers that does great evening meals.

We were in Sidari last summer & ate in both these places twice!
Enjoy
Hi

I must say that I have not found one bad place to eat in Sidari :!:

There is just so much choice, we try to spread our custom around during our stay 8)

We did find a little cafe style place just up on the main road a little way past the turn off at the 3 little pigs. I do not know what it is called but the lady does snacks and we really enjoyed a gyro-wrap for the first time ever. Since coming back I have tried to re-create this at home but cannot find the same sort of wrap that she used. :cry:

We are due to return in just over 6 weeks time and I gaurantee that we will visit her cafe again :!:

I have already decided on my first meal the evening we arrive, which is going to be the meatballs at Faro's in Sidari main street :idea: Yummy :!:
Unfortunately, I have just been diagnosed as diabetic and have to watch what I eat this year :( No more honey & walnut cakes for me :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.