Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Has anybody stayed at this hotel?? I've also come across Park Avenue. I DO know that this is situated next to Infanteria on the Baga Road....but....can anybody give me anymore information as to what it is like??

Thank you.
  • Edited by AWOL 2005-09-27 21:07:36
Hi AWOL and welcome to HT. We have a few reviews for Park Avenue here
For Silent Resort read some info here.
Hi Awol

I stayed at Park Avenue in the beginning of december 2004. I will not stay there again, I was brought to an early start every morning from the honkin cars at Baga Road, the honkin began about 4-5 am.

I traveled unspecified with a Swedish company and among those who did the same I got the worst hotel, I visited some of them that I learned to know at airport and the bus, and all of them had much better hotels.

I returned in feb/march but this time I rented a room in private homes and had much better standard in a very much quiter surroundings in Candolim. The room was a little more expensive, about 700 Rs/night but it was very close to beach, the last house before the beach in fact.
Park Avenue is the sister hotel of Village Royale in Calangute. I went to view it, I wan't that impressed.
Have read several bad reports regarding this hotel,can any person who have recently stayed or visited in the past month or so give me their honest oppinion.
yours
Albar[/b]
I think the last report posted was from someone who had just returned and didn't read too good.
You are right Spike. Unfortunately it features in our Holiday Complaints forum here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.