Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Yeah. Would suggest you just get the 200 cigs in the UK at around 30 pound for 200. The packs in Perth are certainly in packs of 25 rather than 20 but are expensive (you are allowed 250 cigs per person to take into Australia.

Like I said previously did not see any for sale on Singapore.

Enjoy the Singapore service - the noodle dishes if offered are rather nice....including the Singapore Sling!

If you make sure you check in on lne 48 hours before deparure you should get seats you want. Alternatively you could also give Singapore Airlines (UK) a ring. they are quite helpful and for me they put seat preference on request and worked good for us.

Nivsy
Thanks again. Yes Sia have been wonderful. I had to get some medical clearance and get my GP to form fill etc also they contacted the company who make my implant. Their Engineers were involved in decision making but all is now in order and I just have to switch my implant for take off and landing. They have given me an added baggage allowance as well as sorting out assistance for me as I am travelling solo.
I flew with them 2 years ago and they were great then also. In my opinion they are the best Airline I have flown with and I am happy to be travelling with them again.

Sue
Major Asian carrier to launch budget offshoot

Singapore Airlines plans to establish a new no-frills, low-fare airline operating widebody aircraft on medium and long-haul routes.

The new airline, SIA says, is being established following extensive review and analysis.

The decision to launch a low-cost airlines comes as Qantas works on plans to operate a subsidiary carrier out of either Singapore or Kuala Lumpur.

SIA said the new airline will "serve a largely untapped new market and cater to the growing demand among consumers for low-fare travel".

Operations are expected to begin within one year. The airline will be wholly owned by Singapore Airlines, but will be operated independently and managed separately from SIA.

"We are very excited about what our new low-fare subsidiary will offer to consumers. We are seeing a new market segment being created and this will provide another growth opportunity for the SIA Group," said CEO Goh Choon Phong.

"As we have observed on short-haul routes within Asia, low-fare airlines help stimulate demand for travel, and we expect this will also prove true for longer flights."

More details will be announced later this year by the new airline's management team, including its branding, products and services, and route network.

With permission from Travelmole
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.