Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi
i stayed there in 2003 when it was an all inclusive hotel so can't really help you how it is now..but back then the rooms were small and cramped as was the pool area....
Hi Karl

Thanks,I hope as we're going at the beginning of May the pool won't be to cramped! The rooms do look small on the first choice web site, but we'll only be in them to sleep...i hope - as long as the suns shining we'll be on the beach or travelling about, lets hope the sun is going to shine a lot :sun2 :wave:

M
Not that this helps but I stayed here in 1990 when it was the old Atlantic.Back then it was fine and as we stayed there in June the pool area wasnt too cramped.

As I always do,I have visited the hotel on several occasions when staying or visiting in Es Cana and noticed that over the years the hotel did become a little tacky especially when it turned to AI.However I went in last September to see the revamp and was very impreesed with the new hotel,it had a very tasty and contempory feel to it and looked 100% better.One thing that I did notice though was that the pool area was no bigger than it previously was and I would think in high season it would be cramped.Obviously I cant comment on the food or the rooms but you are staying at a very smart place now.
thanks Wayne, we go in 3 weeks so......fingers crossed :tup

M :wave:
Would stay here again, very clean, central - close to all bars/restaurants/shops, entertainment not up to much but if the weather had been better we probably wouldn't have noticed as we would have stayed out longer, my grandaughter was amazed by the dancers - we couldn't keep her off the stage!! :) all in all though, had a great holiday.

Maeve :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.