Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The Dorada and Imperial hotels are sister hotels and are about 20yds from each other in Cala Llonga. If you look here The Dorada hotel is the white building in centre right and the Imperial is the centre left with the red roof. Both hotels are very similar and I don't think it would matter which one you chose.
Thanks for that but still a bit undecided if Ibiza is going to be the right place for us. Late middle aged as we are. :)
Can you not find anywhere suitable for your price etc in Santa Eulalia as that may be a lot more suited to your tastes?
Keef, I hadn't looked at Santa Eulalia, is there a particular hotel you would suggest?
I have no idea about the hotels im afraid, i just remember Santa Eulalia being a much quiter resort when we had a trip there last September.

A lot more cosmopolitan, if you like, than the rest of the resorts. Not my cup of tea as we have young kids but will probably be perfect for you.
Stayed at the Imperial a few years back and as Allmen says they are sister hotels and share many of the amenities.

Don't think there is anything to choose between either Hotel

We went the end of September and the resort was begining to wind down anyway. It's a very small Resort and we found it not at all rowdy compared with some of the other places.

As KeefG states there is probably a bit more going on in Santa Eulalia. This is actually a "proper" town not built specifically for tourists and has a much more local feel to it.

Hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.