Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I've eaten in Sizzlers had a really good steak with a really good sauce.. but that was in 2008 so it could have changed by now... I also think they were doing some referb in April this year.....

Steve
Shame you can't get into Blueberries....it would have been my initial 1st choice, Chris would've taken very good care of you all and the food is fabulous. Does the Hen Night have to be on that set date ?

My next choice would have been Sage from a food perspective but probably on the pricey side given your worries. Saporro is a lovely Japanese restauarnt in central Napa too and they put a great floor show on every night, although it's a Japanese they do other food too like steaks and chicken etc.

You could try Los Bandidos which is a VERY popular mexican in the centre of Napa, lovely food and entertainment. There's also Clarabels which again is fabulous food but just a restuarant & nothing else going on, plus it's not the cheapest.

You could hop in a cab for a 5 minute journey from Nissi area to the Garden of Eden Restaurant which is in the Macronissos area. The food is fab they're also very attentive and they have a lovely cocktail bar attached to the restaurant.

I'm sure others will come along with more suggestions too :tup
I'd have to second Miss_Chief1's suggestion of Sapporo. Always a lively atmosphere which makes it ideal for large groups celebrating a special occasion. The foods fantastic too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.