Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi,

Obviously it depends which resort you are in and and what you eat, but skiathos compares well with other greek islands (we thought it would be more pricy!). I would say we spent around £25-30 for a meal for 2 adults/2 kids including starters, mains and drinks. We often bought 2/3 starters and 2 mains to share as that was plenty for us.

HTH
As Li-sa says, it can depend on which resort you are in but as a rough guide (for 2 adults) We were paying anywhere between 30 to 40 euros for 2 courses with a kilo of wine and a couple of other drinks besides.
However, there are places where you can eat a lot cheaper if you look around.
For instance,when i was out there in September, one restaurant in Koukanaries had a 3 course meal on offer for 10 euros per person!
Some of the grill houses in the streets of the old town in skiathos are excellent value too! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.