Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
any member would like to offer a review? please post HERE

thanks
wizard
Any help or advice much appreciated - our original holiday has just gone bust !!
whilst we hopefully wait for some members reviews,take a look at this site

hope this helps
wizard
Just seen your posting so don't know if you are still booked into oasis studios. We stayed there about 2 -3 years ago and had a great time, it's family owned and they can't do enough for you and your kids. It's also very central and the food is delicious - hope this helps
not stayed there, know someone who has and said they are nice, friendly owner, but been to Skiathos twice. They are not far from the airport about 5 mins on coach, short walk round the harbour into town. Lovely on an evening round the harbour doing a bit of people watching on the boats. Nice tavernas and bars.
I stayed at the Bourtzi a couple of years ago, but met an ex Kosmar rep in a bar one night, near my home and it just came up in conversation about Skiathos, apparently he said Oasis were one of the best places in town that Kosmar offered and I had secretly wished we had booked there. Once we got to the Bourtzi though i was very happy but he only had good things to say about Oasis, and the family that run it are lovely. I hope you have a lovely time, its really close to town also which means you are then connected to everywhere else
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.