Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi we have been to evalalia twice ,it is a clean and nice with a small pool around 5 min walk to skopelos town down hill one way with a footpath runing alongside a small road . the town beach isnt worth using so if you want a beach you will need to travel out of town there are plenty of buses or hire a car/scooter. let me know if you want any more info or pictures also look out for there web site it shows some of the rooms and a few pictures of the pool etc i found the site on skopelos web or skopelos net. kev :D
yes stayed there, basic Greece but clean, nice people own them. Go on http://www.skopelosweb.gr you will find info, click on apartments then evlalia
Thanks Kev,

What is the problem with the town beach?
hi ,the town beach is not the sort of place to sit on it is small and quite dirty with sand and shallow sea for swimming the main problem is that it is close to where the ferry docks and does not look very clean. but the transport to the other beaches is very good over all skopelos is a lovely clean place with a good selection of shops and tavernas , but dont expect to find english pubs or sky sports here (thank god) . kev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.