General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Yes, Sue,
I was chennel hopping this week on yet another wet and miserable afternoon. They had a debate on about bringing back national service for "bad lads". Couldn't see the point though, seeing as they were on about yob culture in England and they don't live there anymore, thought a more Spanish topic could of been on the agenda.
What other things go on in this programme, is it a bit like the Nadia Sawahlla thing, living in the sun?
Hi CazzMicknTom
No its not really like 'living in the sun' but generally its about life in various parts of Spain. Eating out in real Spanish restaurants on "Out to Lunch with Francis Butler"
"Footprints--A short history of Andalucía"
"The Wine Show All about Spanish wines. We visit vineyards, bodegas and we review wines."
http://www.livinginspain.tv is the website where I found these titles.
They look at places to visit in large cities eg today was Seville.
To be honest I havent seen too many yet, it is usually in early afternoon when I get a chance to browse the channels and I have watched a few (whilst we are having this horrible wet weather)
I enjoy anything about Spain whether it is holidays or buying property, we have had three holidays (diferent resorts)already this year and one to come.
I'll watch a few more then during the school hols when I'm off work. I also love watching things to do abpout living in Spain. Would love to live there but I'm a bit of a home bird and would miss my family terribly, maybe when hubby retires would by a time share.
:( I don't have Sky - I'm a cable subscriber so we don't get this channel, looks good from the website though. Hopefully it will pop up on Virgin's channel list soon...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.