Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
i would say book it.loads of time till you go to save up.just cut back on thw ale fags ect.do a few carboot sales.or better still let me sell your unplayed cds on ebay.or d i y,,,
:D Hi Rosie, - Get it booked! Life's too short!

Give us the dates you want, how many, airport etc..., and I'll see what I can come up with!

:offtop

Just to add, I sold all load of my old clothes, and a few bits and pieces on ebay last year (and got £400!)- it's amazing what old rubbish people do buy. I'd forget about the car boot sale, you can make more on ebay, plus you can do it in the comfort of your own home (No getting up early and standing in the cold!)

Regards, BBB.
Want to go on 3rd of nov for two weeks from manchester, eclipse as it for 385 full board at Levante club, we quite like the top end of Levante was at pelicanos last year, we paid 400 each then
we have booked for the 3dd nov cost 185 levante lux apartments first choice from manchester
:D Hi rosie, Tried looking on jet2 holidays, (As they are very cheap at the moment), but unfortunately the dates are only showing until the end of Oct, (May be a few months, before winter dates are out).

I have found the following: 3 nov, leaving manchester, 2 adults, 7 nights

Regente £628 (Dont forget to put the code anchor-sun1410 )

Princesa Hotel £640 (The above code knocks £50 off the total cost of hol)

Sol Pelicano £640 (These prices are with the £50 already taken off!)

These hols are with thomson (On - line), but I always print a copy off and take it to my local thomsons, for a price match! (Don't forget to enter code!). Good Luck!
rosiepeardrop looking at them prices i would take it now ok,thats cheap f/b as well.£385.00 +... mine you the site looks like firstchoice site??? no i would deff book at that price rosiepeardrop
Just go thomson shop anyway... when we went... the website said £320 for h/b at rio park... we went to My Travel and told them and they told us we were talking crap about the price on net... so we went thomson shop and in the end got it for £297
Thanks bellyballyboo for looking, on my old pc at moment and it's crawling while i get mine fixed, dwoody, it is the same company as first choice, thanks for all replies

Rosie
:D Hi Blue,

In my opinion I find My travel much more expensive, than they were years ago. I have found the best prices with thomson, especially if you have a promotional code that you can enter online, which deducts upto £150 off your holiday (Depending on the code, and the amount you spend)

We got a hol for £568.00 two adults, 1 child, for 2-9 October, benidorm half board. We couldn't even go diy for that price!

Regards, BBB
BBB, yes when we was in the shop the girl was like... right knock you £50 of each, oh and we've got another deal on at moment knock you that money off... and theres your price :lol: right cheap!
:D Nice one!

I remember when I took my quote in , which I had printed off from thomson (on line), down to their shop in town, the girl couldn't believe how cheap our quote was, and the price she was coming up with was nearly £900!, but because I had my quote with me they had to price match the quote of £568, (as they promise not to be beaten on price, of their own holidays).

Well chuffed, I was, I,ve done it a number of times now! They all run into the back, as soon as they see me approaching :rofl

Regards,BBB
My local Thomson shop wasn't intersted in trying to beat the online price I had, they said all's they could do was match the basic net price but couldn't take the £100 off which I was getting off on the net by using a code.
Book it I say....................your a long time dead :shock:
you could even get more if you try,they have 10% 15% to play with.wave the cash you are willing to pay under the nose.
With eclipse online it is 962 thats with seats together which i do book as have a fear of flying so need to know hubby is with me, thats everyhing in flight meals transfers which i know is already included, the insurance is 64, so 962 is the total price for everything full board, that includes online discount or 72 pounds, phoned eclipse by phone today as i know i can get a fifty pound discount as went with them last year but only by phone, they came up with 984 minus the fifty so 934, just about wavering here lol, looking at other websites still not a bad deal full board for two weeks what do you think?
Done it, blame you lol, went on to eclipse online today, and the online discount went to from 72 yesterday to 112 today, so got it for 922 full board everything in, phoned eclipse for a price from them and it had gone up to 998, well over the 1000 mark with first choice so decided to chance it as only 65 pound deposit per person, plus ins, we have time to get it together hopefully, beans on toast for a few months lol, you did sway me to book plus hubby looking at me like a spaniel,

Rosie
thats with seats together which i do book as have a fear of flying so need to know hubby is with me, thats everyhing in flight meals transfers which i know is already included, the insurance is 64,

Oh Rosie, I can't believe that you're watching your pennies and you've paid the extra to sit together. If you get to the airport in plenty of time then the chances of you not getting seats next to each other is very remote. How much is it now, £15.00 each or something, you could buy a lot of tins of beans with that. :lol:

Also Rosie, I don't know who you have booked with but I personally think that unless you are paying for an existing medical complaint, then your insurance is very expensive.
We only paid about £25.00 last year for a family of 4 for a fortnight which admittedly was a standard not a premier policy but it covered all the usual stuff like loss of baggage, money, personal items as well as unlimited medical cover too. I'm guessing now but did you purchase the insurance that Eclipse was offering? It's always worth shopping around.
I now search The moneysupermarket.com site which compares loads of different companies and finds you the best deal.
:offtop I also use that site for house/buildings insurance and car insurance and have saved hundreds of pounds which means we can afford more holidays :fly
Anyhow Rosie, I'm glad you've got booked and have something to look forward to, that's what keeps us going. :lol:

Sue :)
seats together was 12 pounds each, and the insurance was a lot at 32 each, did mean to get cheaper ins , i had already looked on moneysupermarket was a bit daft there, still it's done now so will learn next time

Rosie
Iknow its off subject but just got my insurance today family of 3 1week premier plus insurance £24 all in for one week to bennidorm in july with direct holiday insurance we have used them for about our last 5 holidays
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.