Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
dont know about your hotel never stayed there.
bars calypso,shakers,babylon i seem to remember were good.
bed bar is good for food/drinks
mossies .think it was vitamin b12 i took as well as using loads of mossie spray . but yes the mossies can be bad.
have a great time
Loads of bars play different types of music from around 10pm, all good fun, they are all brillient, you will be spoilt for choice as you walk up the strip, as for food, if your not all inclusive, try Memories, Paradise, 3 Little Pigs, Sea Breeze, loads more, and mossies, this will be my 4th time this year, and last year never got bit once, I used Autan Mossie Spray (yellow spray can), it is brillient, spray on your ankles before you go out and they do not come near you, also take Mossie wipes (about £2 from most chemists), just wipe over your arms, and spray your rooms as well with a fly/mossie spray, I got a blue large can from in Sidari it was called Tero or something like that, its a fly/mossie, bee spray, just completely spray your room before you go out of a night, and shut all doors, and hey presto, no bites, no one in our party got bit once last year and people do suffer with the mossie bites over there, so you have been warned, but Autan is a must trust me its brillient and the wipes. We go back on 24th August 2009 for two weeks, you will have a brillient time, its fantastic there!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.