Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
hi Wals
sorry we did not have Soleil studios in our reviews but I've just added them now here so keep an eye on it as hopefully someone will review it soon for us. Hopefully once the season has started properly we will get some idea of what the prices are like.
Hi

I booked the Soleil a few years ago for a break for my sister and I, we loved it that much we went back the next year! The apartments are spotless and the cleaner is in most days. They're basic but have everything you could need in it. There's a lovely little poolside bar that serves drinks and snacks through the day and you're also right in the centre for shops and restaurants if you wanted to go elsewhere. The bar is closed pretty early though so you don't need to worry about noise disturbing the kids.

My only gripes with the place are that there are no sunbeds so sunbathing is a little awkward, and the sunbeds that they own on the beach are charged for even for residents. We got round the sunbed problem though by buying a lilo and lying on that next to the pool.

Hope you enjoy your stay there, the owners are so friendly, you feel like part of the family after your first day!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.