Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
soma bay
5 Posts
Does anyone have any further info on Soma Bay? ie. what the hotels in the area are like? what the area itself is like and what the beaches and snorkelling is like? (in february!)

I have been looking at the Sheraton Soma Bay, if anyone has any info/reviews on this hotel or any others in Soma Bay that would be great!

Thankyou!! :D
can't find much info at all
is there anything there ? restaurants ? shops ? coral ?
thanks
Hi, I look into it quite a bit despite deciding to go to taba heights. i thought (and still do) think it looks really nice. I know the snorkeling is supposed to be really good and theres a nice golf course there. other than that i dont think there's a great deal!

you could try http://www.somabay.com

The sheraton looks really nice!

ill hopefully go there one day!
Hi,

Just got back from Hyatt in Taba and am already thinking about next year. Has anyone been to Soma Bay, I believe they are building a new Hyatt. Was wondering if there is anything there other than the Sheraton, such as places to eat, a few shops etc. Don`t really want to be stuck to a hotel with no where to go. Taba was nice but we have decided we need somewhere to walk to in the evening.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.