Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Oh Dear - I am tempted to say there is nowhere else on earth like Valle Gran Rey but I suppose that wouldn't help. If I was you I would email Ros & David Brawn at Discovery Walking tours who write guide books - very good walking books - on all the islands and have a huge knowledge of the Canaries. Here is the email of their website: ask.discovery @ ntlworld.com.

I have tried walking on Lanzarote but it is not as wodnerful as La Gomera and didn't find any tucked away corners like VGR. Suspect ther might be some on Tenerfie though but probably not so geared up for tourists with a choice of restaurants etc.

Good luck anyway - I do sympathise as the day I can no longer make ti to VGR will be a very sad one indeed. We are off there again at the end of next month.
Many thanks for that contact - it sounds like something worth pursuing. It will be a very sad day for us all too as we've had such good holidays there over a number of years but that's why I was hoping that I could find something that would enable us to keep this tradition going in a modified form for a couple of years yet.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.