General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi

They are part of the Cosmos group look HERE

but it does say that you have to pay a £10 supplement for having Cosmos protection.
:D Thanks for that Basil - thought they were, - just checking!i

Found a good price for next year, and if they are part of cosmos, don't think I could go far wrong! Will make sure I book the right year, this time!, as some of you know I booked some accomodation for 2008, instead of 2007! :lol:
ive used them twice to book lykia world and letoonia, both expensive 5* hotels and i had no problems at all, was very pleased and had better rooms than expected so happy to recommend them
:D Thanks for that ellie_meg, will go ahead and book!

Belly!
just to confirm they are definitely part of cosmos as my hotel info had cosmos numbers etc on it . i was very impressed as the lykia world price i got was incorrect by a huge margin and they honoured it , now not many co's would do that, i know airtours didnt as i had booked lykia originally with them til they cancelled due to incorrect price and no amount of calls would get them to honour my booking, so thumbs up to cosmos
Used them this time, with no problems. Paid £72 for B&B in Turkey, they were the cheapest I could find for the hotel we wanted.
I used them a few years ago no problems at all.CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image