Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
sorrento hotels
7 Posts
in 2005 i stayed in Sorrento at the Hotel Capri. it was slap bang in the middle of town, a lovely little hotel, clean tidy and the staff were all very friendly. it was quite cheap compared to other hotels around. it had a small pool out the back. we went half board and the food was lovely.
i would recommend this hotel.
Tillywe80 we have the hotel Capri listed without a review at the moment. Would you take the time to assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks 8)
Many thanks for your review which can be read by Clicking Here
Hi,

Thanks very much for your reply. This hotel has come up a few times but when i checked it out on trip advisor it had some really awful reviews. I was a bit worried but having heard from you it does seem like a good choice.

Thanks for replying

Katy
Hi, try the Admiral in Sorrento - we went there in August and it has a great location - right in the old part of town, with superb views and not bad prices for Sorrento - especially if you have a sea view. Re trip advisor : ignore the ones that say its terrible!

:wink:
We have a review for the Admiral Hotel HERE

if anyone has stayed here, please post your review for the benefit of your fellow members.

Kath HT Admin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.