Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
not stayed here but have found an up to date web site..

http://soulibeachhotel.com/
Hi Dave

We were there in March and enjoyed a fabulous 10 nights.

The Souli doesnt seem to change, and we love it to bits.

The rooms are simple but well cleaned. We always go for a Seaview room as the views are simply superb.

The Souli is a Restaurant as well as a hotel and they get a fair amount of locals eating there which speaks for itself.

The only downside is the volume of building work going on just pust the hotel. It didn't affect us, but it is there and the work looks likely to be continuing on through the summer ?

Why not email them and check out rates directly

Cheers
Pete
Hi Fiona

Think you will find that we were the first to review the Souli in 2005, and little has changed.

The only downside is the amount of building work going on in the area, although thats Cyprus at the mo !

Will be back again later this year

Pete
We are booked to stay here for 2 weeks , half board in july, any up to date 'hints' would be appreciated!
Is bike hire a good idea and available in the resort?
Also my OH would like to hire a small boat for a day, again is that possible in the resort?
Any small and very quiet beaches recommended?Many thanks!
Hi franki,

don't know about bike hire, but there are several boat hire firms operating from the marina,
hire for a couple of hours to a full day,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.