Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
South Goa
11 Posts
it's lovely and quiet - great!
Colva is probably the busiest but I would go for Cavelossim.
we are looking at staying couple nights down south in nov any suggestions where to stay hubby wants peace and quiet and i want to try Cavelossim
Cavelossim will give you the best of both worlds, with a number of shops and restaurants but still relatively quiet and it's very easy to find total peace and quiet as well. There are about a dozen beach shacks but to one side of them a twenty minute walk along a gorgeous beach to a few more shacks outside the Holiday Inn and Leela and to the other side of the shacks just miles of white sand :)
Well we've spent 7 visits to baga and calangute area, after going to Varca on our very first visit. we did go to cavalossim a couple of times when we were at varca and liked it.
so in jan we are going to cavalossim for three weeks. hope its as good as we remember!!! sure it will be. :cheers
BOB.
Bob you will love it,we start out our holiday in Candolim meeting up with friends,but our last 7 nights
will be at the Hatthi Mahal Cavelossim where we can relax and chill out :sun2
annx :)
Thanks Ann, we are staying at the Mobor beach resort. hope thats OK!!! not too worried though, just love Goa the beaches and the food, what more could we ask/// :que
BOB. :cheers
Hi Bob we normally walk past the Mobor Beach resort on our way to the beach it looks good.we also got talking
to people who stay there every year and they are happy :) i think some of the rooms/apartments are similar to
time share,we own at the Hatthi Mahal thats how we got talking about the resort,i think you can walk straight
on to the beach from the Hotel :sun2 Try The Goan Village for a good meal ,also Mikes Place and The Golden Eye
all a short walk from Mobor Beach :wave:
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.