Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
southerners
10 Posts
Thanks for the update Vinnie is a really nice guy and great to see how well he is doing :) what's the restaurant actually called again is it not the Coconut Grove or similar, everyone one just calls it Vinnie's :)
yes i think it is the coconut grove but we allways call it vinnies so i had forgotten the name
Thanks for that John, I didnt know there was somewhere to get a Sunday Roast. Ill definitely be giving Vinnie a visit whilst im there in December.
Ellie, try his steak ~ it's wonderful. :D
I will MAG, Hubby will be chuffed he loves a nice Steak. Where exactly is he? Is he on the same side as D'mellos?
If you walk down the side of the pharmacy, about fifty yards I'd say, you will see a row of shops/bars to the left, the ones that have apartments on top. Coconut Grove is part of that. Really easy to find and not too far out of the way.
hi all we arrived in goa on 15th nov and went to see vinney the other night for as usual a lovely meal but was greeted by viney looking a bit the worse for wear , he has been in an accident on his scooter , he ran into the back of a bus taking stafff to dona sylvia and suffered quite serious injuries to his mouth which he is having extensive dental treatment for as allways he tried to appear cheerful but cant speak very well at the moment , his brother has been sent by mum from madras to help him for a while but went back the other day and now his new wife is helping out .
there was also a fire at the english bar downstairs in the mobor beach hotel on the last day of the season but they are open again as usual
anita and john woody
This restaurant sounds really nice as my stomach actually cant handle spicy food :oops: Where abouts is it? is it anywhere nr Baga that is where we're staying in february
Bunny, it's in South Goa, nowhere near Baga which is the North.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.