UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I missed this earlier.

Alvaston Hall near Nantwich is less than 1 hour from you and does last minute deals, they are advertising your date for a two night break from £151 pp half board.

http://www.warnerleisurehotels.co.uk/hotels/alvaston-hall-hotel/last-minute-breaks/

Golf and spa is extra (golf is from £6.50 a round so won't break the bank) but use of the pool is included. You might squeaze everything in for your budget
thanks, ive booked hall cross hall now for the wedensday on his actual birthday, it came to £258 for us both that includes over night stay with an upgrade to a superior room, lunch on 1st day and 3 course dinner on the night, breki the next day and lunch, 1 free 30 min treatment each either a facil or part body massage and a sesion on the toning tables each and full use of the facilities- lots of spa facilities not just the standard jacuzzi and steam room here! any clasess-yoga, bums an tums, dancing etc 9 hole golf course and driving range (good for the birthday boy!) archery, bike rides.
so lots and lots to do and its apprently set in lovley grounds with gardens and woodland with swings and nice walks, hope the weather is nice or at least doesnt rain! we can arrive from 9.30 am and stay untill 8 pm on the 2nd day (be out of room for 11 though, but changing facillities provided) think we got quite a good deal! cant wait!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.