Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
[code]Sorry I know I'm getting to be a pain with stupid questions but here we go[/code]

Most definitely not a pain, nor is it a stupid question :no this is what the forums are for - information :D
Remember the two hour time difference to the UK so that will be midnight, not many bars will be open for football replays, try ''Blazing Saddles'' Coral Bay plaza you may be lucky..but a Saturday night is party night, music will be king not football..

Have a good stay!!
I feared as much :( It is a sunday night not a Saturday though... so hopefully if it's quiet enough they may a least stick it on even if the sound aint on...fingerscrossed

EDIT: thanks for the tip by the way. appreciated :)
if you can find an internet cafe

you should be able to watch the match on the net
Not if the broadband has a conection like mine, it is poor in Cyprus..
If your going into Paphos try asking in the Red Lion, the lads who run/own it are sound and will put it on for you.

Thats if they are still there, failing that that try a few of the bars by the fountain(top end of bar street) i'm sure you'll find someone to put it on for you :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.