General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
If it's the cylinder shaped ones, I picked one up for £2.75 in Woolworths this week. I haven't used it yet but we're driving from Glasgow to Portsmouth and then Caen to just outside St Malo (we couldn't get a ferry to St Malo) next month so I intend to try it out then.
The pillow is really soft and squashy.
Try-Cushtie pillows---------------my kids swear by them----------take them on PGL trips etc!!!!!!!!! also love to just snuggle them
would not be without mine,bought one in kuala lumpa airport,a couple of years ago,one of the best things,i have bought myself.they are great,for long journeys,as they sort of mould themselves,to suit you.
lost it last year though,to my 6 year old grandaughter,on the way to hawaii,had to invest in another one!!!!!!!!the cushtie ones,come in a handy drawstring bag,so they are easy to carry.you wont regret buying one!
tracy
Thanks for your help, am now going to buy 2 on ebay , lemon or pink for me and turquoise for hubby
Which one is best? I can't decide between the cylinder shaped one, travel one or the original. It would be used mainly for travel on coach and train.
I have the original and genuine "Cushtee" I found the cheaper versions not quite so good.

I have a travel one which is quite small actually and a little too small for that gap between the airplane window and the window seat :lol: So I bought the cylinder shape in it's drawstring bag which is much better but obviously bigger and you have to class it as carry on if your flying....no problem if you only take a handbag as carry on though. I then used my travel one on the beach/around pool on the uncomfy sunbeds :wink:
I'm getting anew backpack soon to use for travel and will make sure it's within 45x35x20cms to enable use when flying. With careful/strategic packing I reckon I could get any of the Cushties in either a backpack or the bag I used a couple of weeks ago which is 45x35x16 ans still leave room for the other things I put in hand luggage.
I bought my girls one each in Greenwich market when we were last in London. They were £9.99 each and one daughter has "mislaid" hers, most probably at a friend's sleepover so no chance of getting it back now.Grrr..I think they are the original cushions.We did see the smaller travel type in a motorway service station but they aren't as good or cuddlesome!!
got one of ebay in pink , comes in a pvc drawstring bag, I go on quite a lot of long flights and can never sleep so I am hoping this may help, looked in M & S today and they had some for £7.50
Amazon has cushtie pillows really cheap. Am hoping they're still cheap on Friday so that I can get the travel Cushtie.
Be carefull with Amazon I looked to day and they wanted £10 for P&P and they are supplied by a 3rd party.

Tesco have similar for 6.97on a BOGOF deal but they seemed too squichy to me.

Any one know of a high street retailer really would like a feel before I buy.

Thanks

Adrian & Tina
Hiya

I bought two of the Tesco ones in April and they are fine. Good for the beach too
I've looked on Amazon and the travel cushtie was £5.75 but with £5 Post and Packing added on. I can't believe the postage is that expensive. Will look on Tesco's website for prices there. I'm looking for a Cushtie type. Storage bag isn't essential as I have a drawstring bag I could use to keep whatever I get clean.
I got one for my daughter from one of the big card shops, can't remember if it was Clintons or Birthdays, but one of those. It was about £5.
I bought a Travel Cushtie just before Christmas. A couple of friends were going down to Dublin Port early hours of Wednesday morning to meet someone. They weren't sure of the way and the driver wasn't going to rely on his sat nav so they asked me to go with them as hubby and I have been a few times (don't have car but have used bus so I do know the way). Unfortunately I had a :twisted: sore throat. I was able to squash the middle of the cushtie down so that it was wedged between the bottom of the head rest and the top of the back seat (made it into a neck cushion). This really helped make the journey as comfortable as it was going to be. I would recommend them to anyone. It'll fit in my backpack that I'm using as hand luggage for going away in 2.5 weeks.

The company that makes travel products, Design Go has a similar pillow. i had a look at it but decided to get the cushtie mainly because of the good reviews on it, but also it comes with a case although I'm going to get the pillow case from my old Design Go pillow (inflatable inner long gone).
I left mine on the plane :duh :cry

Ill have to look for another one now as I really miss it. I used to use it at home too, great for lounging on the floor watching telly.
:rofl elli!!! I know my daughter loves hers!!! she has 2 now.. keeps getting other colours! :tup

Curlylocksm
Hi Curls, Ive just been and ordered another one from Amazon :D

They should do water proof ones for in the bath :)
They're just great--------------our 13yr old takes it on all his school trips-plus the plane-I'm going to invest in one myself---soooooooooo Comfy :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.