Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Lindos Bay Studios are ok, a friend of mine was based there a few years ago but i always go for the other side of the village given the choice (for the views and the proximity to the beach). Never stayed at the two you mention but have stayed near Chrysanthi and the views are breathtaking :D
Just noted your other post and you're right Chrysanthi is more accesible than Manolis. Got talking to a couple in Rainbird Bar who were in Manolis and said they were lovely but a lot of steps, they'd stopped for a beer to send them on their way :wink:
Thanks for that.

I've actually booked Manolis, did enquire about Chrysanthi and St Pauls, but already pre-booked for May.

The steepness does seem a bit, however hopefully my parents will live with it. I'm hoping the view will more than make up for it.

FD
Hello
I have stayed in Manolis and Chrysanthi. manolis is by far the better accomoodation and views. more of a climb but well worth it
Yep, many thanks.

Any pics from the villa?

FD

p.s. Lovely villa you have by the looks of things, something to keep in mind for future Rhodes visits. :wink:
Hello
Sorry I have not got any pictures of the inside. We stayed there before digital cameras were in. All I can say it is the best accommodation in Lindos from what I have seen.

Sorry cant be more help
We were booked to stay at the chrysanthi next august09 4th time there but we had a letter off direct greece informing us they have lost the contract so don't know where the chrysnthi are going tour wise.
We have now chosen the phillopos studios st pauls bay any info gratefully received thanks.
Rick.
Hello
We stayed at the Philipos studios in May. They are alot bigger than the Chrysanthi. A bit of a treck to the beach but nice and central for night times. The maid is lovely, she even washed up occasionally for us.
Thanks breezeclose
I have stopped by st pauls a few years back nowhere really is that far to walk in the village though really meant 08 as well.
Rick.
Thanks Breeze, that sounds good about the Manolis. :D

Didn't know about Chrysanthi going away from DG. :o So they said it isn't available next August? I did enquire about Chrysanthi when I booked Manolis and was told it was fully booked for those dates (May).

RE:- Phillipos Studios.

Haven't stayed there, but no pretty much where it is, over from the Mayor's office on the path down to St Paul's Bay (you can actually see it from the Studios if you have the top floor). You are at the Village really, there is a lovely Italian Restaurant just seconds up the road, you are basically at the start of everything within Lindos. Your at the other end of the Village (i.e. Lindos Beach is opposite side of Village from you).

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.