Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hello All
I opened a post up on this subject a month or so ago. The Sol Mastines and Sol Chihuahuas are sister hotels and have always been half board hotels. They also have another sister hotel across the road called the Sol Balmoral which is predominately an All Inclusive hotel, which I have stayed in over twice over the past few years.
It seems as if the Sol group has now combined all 3 hotels into a mini super resort and are giving all sorts of board options. I have booked for a week in June, but I think I will probably end up staying at the Balmoral again. It would be great if you had the option to eat and drink in any of the 3 hotels, but I suspect it may only be drinking in any of the hotels as the restaurants could not cope if all guests decided to opt for the one particular hotel to eat in.

regards

Robert
Puddleduck,We are also going to the Sol Balmoral in october A/I Travel company phoned us on monday to say we can eat drink and use facilities at any of the hotels hope this helps :wave:
thank you Jojango, sorry for the delay but my auto notification has only just told me of a reply!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.