General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
This does not surprise me the way the tour ops have jacked up prices since xmas people are saying you can stuff the price and now holidays are left unsold and if the price are as high for next year as they are now then there will be more people saying you can stuff the price. What we have seen so far for 2010 prices via direct holidays who phoned me because I pre registered, if the prices given are true then there will be 80% of holidays unsold next august by this time. I have to pay 4 adult prices and I can't afford to pay £1500 to £2000 pp for a good hotel, and even some of the cheaper 3* hotels are coming in at a £1000 for august this year.

If families don't book in the school hol dates and stay at home the tour ops are up a creek without a paddle.
I booked my holiday last may for this august and i thought the £3088 price tag was way over the top but its gone up by £500.That said we wont be booking a holiday for next year as these prices are just silly
Hi I just thought I would add that I always book early for example we go in August 09 to Turkey and I booked this in April 08!! Since booking it it has gone up £1400! and this is B+B we could not get a near decent AI for less than £4500 which I refuse to pay! Funnily enough we have not booked for next year and dont intend to either - were saving for Florida for early 2011 which is in fact not a bad price considering £4500 was quoted for Turkey and we can get Florida for this! Althoohough we will have to take the kids out of school for a week to save £2k!

Redcrop xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.