Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Alright

yeah me and my m8 are going to the same place, on the 3rd june! :cheers :cheers

stonewell studios, how much it cost you?

were from manchester, what about you?
:sun2 :tongue :sun2
Hey, me n my m8 r going the 10th june! Cant w8 :D

It cost us £246 each for a week self catering, we got the last room! probably be the shed! haha!!

We are coming from warrington to live it up!! :cheers :cheers

How long are you going for?? Mite cya there?? :sun2
well well be there till the 11th, i go warrington on train all time, nt too far from us!!!!!!!!!!!

we paid about the same........are you girls though yeah............

we dnt fly till 3 in morn on the 11th so we got a full day...........

cant wait :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 :tup :D
WARNING TO ALL

rules of posting no.2) Do NOT post in TXT message style - Your post WILL be deleted

general terms of membership [which you all agree to when joining

" All Post to be in plain english " this is so that our members with sight problems can use their readers, thase wont work with text speak

also
When arranging to meet someone you have chatted to on the forums, remember that you are dealing with a complete stranger. Don't exchange too many personal details online, such as home address or phone number. Use the site's private message system instead. It's never too late to cancel arrangements, if you have any last minute doubts. Just send a private message explaining that you have changed your mind.

Never go alone to the first few meetings and don't be tempted to divulge too much personal detail straight away. Wait until you get to know the person a little better, if indeed you do want to get to know them any better. If you feel in any way uncomfortable at any time and wish you hadn't made such plans, offer polite excuses and leave.

Hopefully any meeting will result in a long and happy friendship. But please try and remember during the relaxed holiday atmosphere, that you have just met a total stranger, who could be telling you absolutely anything which may or may not be entirely truthful.

Please remember too that Holiday-Truth.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever, and any arrangements are made entirely at your own risk.

wizard
Yes we girls.

We fly at something stupid like that as well i think we land at about 4.00!
hahha well looks like we have a full day :D :D so you at stone well 2 then, malia is going to be quality, we went ibiza last year was amazing

you on facebook or out
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.