Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Lizzy

For lots of information about Stoupa, including accomodation reviews and webcams see:

http://www.zorbas.de/webcam/camboard/

From what you say about your likes and dislikes, I think Stoupa will be ideal for you.
you will be visiting one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Stayed there Oct 2004. Just put some photos on in the last half hour!!
It has loads of restaurants and bars but no clubs, no loud music. No motorised beach sports. The beach at Kalogria puts the Bahamas to shame. I could go on and on about this place. Two large supermarkets, a bakery but not many other shops. Peace and quiet, but lively enough that you are not bored to death. One word of warning there is very little in the way of public transport. We hired a car for three days.
Margaret
Hi. I agree with everything Margaret says. We travelled to Stoupa in 2003 and had a fab time. Only downside, lack of public transport. but it was really hot so we walked to the beach and stayed there, sometimes while 8 in the evening, and just went to a bar/taverna for our evening meal (too hot to go back the our apartment which didnt have air conditioning to get changed!!). We didn't see anything outside of Stoupa because we were 2 females who didnt like the idea of driving through the mountains to get out of Stoupa. Didnt feel the need to do anything but chill out. Fabulous restaurants and really nice people. Bliss.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.