Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi, try the Google maps they are pretty good. :tup
I found it on google earth but would like a street map with the hotels etc if anyone as one please.
I have been told the Marriott's playa Andaluzia is in the middle of nowhere. :(
i have just wacked estopona post code 29680 [that quoted for the hotel] into my auto route and it comes up as being inland a longish way from the cost and 12km by car to the central point of estepona sea front
You would not find Playa Andaluza in a street map of Estepona. There is Estepona town and Estepona district. The Marriot hotel is at the edge of Estepona district. The nearest town is San Pedro de Alcantara which is part of Marbella. The following link is to a street map of Estepona. http://www.callejeando.com/mapa/Malaga/callejero-estepona.htm. Marriot Playa Andaluz is about 5 kilometers to the right.
Thanks for the info.

I was obviously looking in the wrong place. :D I have found it now.
Just found where we are staying on Google earth.
Many thanks.
Regarding Marriots at Plaza Andulucia.Bad information about being "in the middle of nowhere".We have a appt there.It is on the beach.Estepona is some 20ish kilometetres long.Port and town perhaps 12k away.Puerto Bauus about 6/7k.We live in Estepona.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.