Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Its nice to know that some things that you do help. We have found over the past few years that wich ever country that we visit we always get in touch with that countrys tourist board for an imformation pack :roll: :roll:
rogerhac
You have certainly helped a lot of members with the info you provided.

thanks gail...............
Have just requested one too this morning :lol: - Thanks!

Smiles :D
I've just e-mailed them also, didnt think of asking the tourist board, thanks for that info really helpful, cannot wait until mine arrives now.
Just sent away for mine too, not going for another 14month though :shock: :lol:
Hi, can anyone give me the address they emailed for an information pack, going out in september to get married and could be usefull, thanks mandy
informationcto@btconnect.com
Thanks very much!
Received our pack this morning. Two maps, one of cyprus, the other of Protaras showing hotels, really useful. Two books giving you the history and things to do in Cyprus and a hand booklet with useful phone numbers etc. Imagine how much this would of all cost at the shops, and all for free. Great.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.