Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Would definitely say Diva's would be a good choice. We have been a few times and it has always been great. In fact I think it's the best restaurant in Protaras. A couple of times there have been wedding parties but they are usually just about to leave when you arrive for an evening meal about 7:30/8pm. I guess they must start after their ceremony in the afternoon. They tend to sit them in one particular corner of the restaurant so it isn't really that noticeable if your table is at the other end. I'm sure if you got in touch with them they would let you know if they were due a party in. Hope you have a nice time wherever you decide to go.
thank you snowflake,
i heard of divas through the wedding forum so thats why i wasn't sure. is it big and would i need to book before i go or when i get there. whats the menu and prices like. sounds like a good spot.
Personally i think The Corner House oppisite Diva is better, all the meals we have had have been superb
Hi fantazmic,
Diva's does get pretty full from about 8pm onwards but I would think if you were arriving a few days before you needed the reservation you would be ok to book it then. Might depend on time of year though. We go in October. There's only been 4 of us so it's never been a problem. Most people seem to just turn up unless it's a bigger party. It has an excellent varied menu including things like fillet steaks with various sauces all flambed in front of you, fajitas, turkey with cranberries!! (Look out for all the chef's Xmas jokes if you choose that ) etc, etc, etc, as well as all the usual Cypriot/ Greek dishes. A typical 2 course meal (can never manage a dessert!!!) with drinks will cost between CY£10-15 including a tip. Probably a bit more expensive than many of the other local restaurants but the quality is far superior.
We had also heard the Corner Restaurant was very good so we tried it out too. It does look lovely and we had a nice meal there but we much preferred Diva's. Guess it's all down to personal taste in the end. Have a look at their website. It gives details, photos, e-mail address.....and menu!! :D http://www.divarestaurant.com/article.php?id=64
Interesting... The Corner Restaurant website is very similar...

http://www.thecornerrestaurant.com/article.php?id=15

Marion
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.