Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Steve ... I don't know anything about tagging, I would have to leave that to Van or Mark to answer. But are you aware of the 'View New Posts' function which might allow you to more easily identify any discussions across the whole site by topic title which you may have an interest in.

David :wave
Thanks but I'm thinking more on the lines of ....

I've set the site to email me when any posts are made in the Cyprus forum - So an email arrives and I spot it, come and look and see if I can help. If one doesn't arrive then I might only look in every now and again (and I've never liked the view new posts links on any forum, I don't know why)

So if someone posted in General help or complaints and said "I can't get through to our hotel its beyond a joke blah blah" but it was actually about Cyprus I wouldn't get an email and very rarely look in that forum regardless of new posts etc.

having an option tick box / scroll down selection when you post to link it to a specific country could then highlight it as part of that countires forum and send emails etc.. ?

link this post to other a specific Country
Please note - only link to a country if your post is relevant to that country only
Spain { }
Egypt { }
Cyprus {*}
Germany { }
UK { }
Greece { }
Turkey { }

that kind of thing in a scroll down box under the submit box ?
AskCy
sometimes a few of the other destinations which I have set to email me if anything is posted

have I missed something :que
how do you set it to email when something new happens in a site you watch :duh :duh
Hi ray388 ...in the top left area of any of our forum pages, just below the New Topic or Add Reply buttons, you should see an option to Subscribe to that forum or topic. In doing so, you should then receive an email notification whenever someone posts in that forum or topic. It is a useful tool, although for some unknown reason it doesn't seem to work for everyone.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.